Did you ever need to freely rotate an ArchiCAD library part in 3D space?
Starting from version 16, ArchiSuite doesn't contain ArchiRotate, its best features are now collected into the new ArchiTools.
Now, all ArchiCAD users can easily position objects the way they want, quickly achieving their vision.
- Select, in the ArchiCAD floor plan window, the library part you want to rotate.
- Click on the Save Rotatable Object tool icon.
- A standard Save dialog window appears, here type the new object name and choose the desired location than click on the Save button.
- With the Rotation tool you can rotate in the space all the elements generated with ArchiRotate.
- The Rotation tool can be used both in the ArchiCAD Plan and in the 3D window.
- You can rotate even more than 1 object at the same time.
- If you are working in the 3D window, you can enable the graphic definition of the angle.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
- After downloading, click on the file and an Installer will put the Add-Ons in the correct folder of ArchiCAD
- After the Installer finished, it is necessary to prepare the Cigraph-Dongle. Put it into the computer and lunch ArchiCAD. From the menu: Design- Extradesign select “Cigraph Liccenze Activation” and follow the instructions.
ArchiSuitePlus download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
To ease your life we developed a dedicated "Installer", which starts after downloading ArchiSuitePlus.
|ArchiCAD 20||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 19||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 18||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 17||23 November 2016|
Updates and bugs fixing
ArchiSuitePlus for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, as soon as new new bugs arise. When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuitePlus Update.