ArchiCAD plug-in for two-dimensional drawings
Starting from version 16, ArchiSuite doesn't contain ArchiRuler 2, its best features are now collected into the new ArchiTools.
It satisfies the requirement often faced by designers of completing and refining their 3D models with technical and descriptive elements.
These contain 2D tools that are not provided by ArchiCAD and a set of snaps located at geometrically significant points.
- cancel only the elements that are either completely inside or outside the area;
- cancel only the elements that intersect the area or cut and cancel everything inside or outside the area;
- cut and divide the elements inside the area and move them to another part of the drawing.
- The Alignment tool, which provides various methods for aligning elements on the Floor Plan.
- The Distribution tool, which provides additional functionality with respect to ArchiCAD's Multiply command.
- The Asymmetrical Scaling command, which lets you resize a selection with different scaling factors for the X and Y axes.
- The Insulation tool, which allows you to insert and control a fill pattern that runs along two or more parallel segments.
- The Fill for Composite Walls tool, which lets you stack a 2D object on top of one or more composite walls in order to enhance the graphic quality of the fill pattern.
- The Text on Polyline tool, which allows you to create text and position it along a polyline's path.
- The Fill Maximum Area tool, with which you can create a fill based on the largest possible bounding box surrounding a closed geometric shape on the Floor Plan.
- The Fill with Color/Material tool, which allows you to transform an image or add bicolor shading to geometric shapes defined on the Floor Plan.
- The Zigzag tool, which allows you to cut the elements you select by positioning a 2D object on the Floor Plan.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
- After downloading, click on the file and an Installer will put the Add-Ons in the correct folder of ArchiCAD
- After the Installer finished, it is necessary to prepare the Cigraph-Dongle. Put it into the computer and lunch ArchiCAD. From the menu: Design- Extradesign select “Cigraph Liccenze Activation” and follow the instructions.
Esempi ArchiRuler 2
ArchiSuitePlus download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
To ease your life we developed a dedicated "Installer", which starts after downloading ArchiSuitePlus.
|ArchiCAD 20||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 19||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 18||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 17||23 November 2016|
Updates and bugs fixing
ArchiSuitePlus for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, as soon as new new bugs arise. When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuitePlus Update.