ArchiCAD Plug-in for Quantity Take Offs and Cost Estimation
You will be able to calculate quantity estimates using just these two elements (settings panel and tool palette).
- an alphanumerical code identifying it unambiguously;
- a text description;
- a a brief description;
- a measurement unit;
- an unit price.
- bricks (number of bricks per cubic meter of wall)
- external plastering (linked to the external surface area of the wall)
- internal plastering (linked to the external surface area of the wall)
- external finishing (linked to the external surface area of the wall)
- internal paint (linked to the external surface area of the wall)
- skirting (linked to the internal length of the wall minus the width of the doors in the host wall)
Even in this case, it is possible to save all the settings in order to use them whenever we like, without wasting time reconfiguring the list as required.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
- After downloading, click on the file and an Installer will put the Add-Ons in the correct folder of ArchiCAD
- After the Installer finished, it is necessary to prepare the Cigraph-Dongle. Put it into the computer and lunch ArchiCAD. From the menu: Design- Extradesign select “Cigraph Liccenze Activation” and follow the instructions.
ArchiSuitePlus download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
To ease your life we developed a dedicated "Installer", which starts after downloading ArchiSuitePlus.
|ArchiCAD 20||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 19||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 18||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 17||23 November 2016|
Updates and bugs fixing
ArchiSuitePlus for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, as soon as new new bugs arise. When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuitePlus Update.