Plug-in for Tiles Creation, Placement and Calculation.
You can use it for planning, setting and making calculations for laying tiles on surfaces such as floors, walls and ceilings.
- you can cover the whole surface of the wall;
- cover it up to three different rows of customizable height which will be covered with different tiles and/or patterns;
- on these fronts, you will be able to define the tile pattern by selecting it from a large collection of the most common used patterns (predefined but fully parametric);
- you can also define your own pattern and build up your personal collection of patterns.
Various colors and textures can also be added, as well as commercial information such as manufacturer, price per square meter or per tile etc.
Each tile is stored in the ArchiCAD library and so can be accessed, edited and modified at any time. You can automatically pick out and locate tile surfaces such as walls, floors and ceilings using the Zone tool.
Data is presented in diagram or table form ready for printing, giving you precise quantitative and financial control over the laying plan created.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
- After downloading, click on the file and an Installer will put the Add-Ons in the correct folder of ArchiCAD
- After the Installer finished, it is necessary to prepare the Cigraph-Dongle. Put it into the computer and lunch ArchiCAD. From the menu: Design- Extradesign select “Cigraph Liccenze Activation” and follow the instructions.
ArchiSuitePlus download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
To ease your life we developed a dedicated "Installer", which starts after downloading ArchiSuitePlus.
|ArchiCAD 20||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 19||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 18||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 17||23 November 2016|
Updates and bugs fixing
ArchiSuitePlus for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, as soon as new new bugs arise. When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuitePlus Update.