ArchiCAD Plug-in for stair design
- new stair's typologies;
- full customizable railings along a polyline, on stairs and on ArchiCAD elements (slab, roof, mesh);
- graphic interface ti create/edit railings elements (handrail, newel, etc.);
- gravity on the stair (to let objects "land" exactly on the stair);
- multistory stairs;
- full customization of pens and fills on stories, elevations and 3D window.
ArchiStair 2 lets you use a similar approach also to create and edit the rest of the railing's elements, like posts and newels.
Stairs created using ArchiStair 2 can be saved as Objects.
This way, when creating a new stair, you can load the settings of the stair types present in the library or those from your own stairs created in the past, but moreover you can use the last two tools of the ArchiStair 2 palette to copy/paste settings from one stair to another on the same ArchiCAD file.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
- After downloading, click on the file and an Installer will put the Add-Ons in the correct folder of ArchiCAD
- After the Installer finished, it is necessary to prepare the Cigraph-Dongle. Put it into the computer and lunch ArchiCAD. From the menu: Design- Extradesign select “Cigraph Liccenze Activation” and follow the instructions.
Esempi ArchiStair 2
ArchiSuitePlus download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
To ease your life we developed a dedicated "Installer", which starts after downloading ArchiSuitePlus.
|ArchiCAD 20||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 19||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 18||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 17||23 November 2016|
Updates and bugs fixing
ArchiSuitePlus for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, as soon as new new bugs arise. When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuitePlus Update.