The first Archicad API based plug-in for ArchiCAD surface materials management
- the materials assigned at every selected element's parameter;
- the materials of several elements contemporaneously (for example Columns and Walls);
- the different components of every material (color, texture, fill)
- the name of the associated fill and texture.
Otherwise, disabling the Element/component filter toggle, you can modify a material setting just with a drag&drop, regardless of number and type of elements to which it's associated: if a building is designed to be yellow and then you decide white is better, it's quite obvious that there are many walls, slabs and columns settings to change... with ArchiMaterial it's just one command.
Sometimes the opposite result is necessary, you may not want to see the ordinary tiling effect on your texture, so you should use a photo editor software to trim the picture perfectly.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
- After downloading, click on the file and an Installer will put the Add-Ons in the correct folder of ArchiCAD
- After the Installer finished, it is necessary to prepare the Cigraph-Dongle. Put it into the computer and lunch ArchiCAD. From the menu: Design- Extradesign select “Cigraph Liccenze Activation” and follow the instructions.
ArchiSuitePlus download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
To ease your life we developed a dedicated "Installer", which starts after downloading ArchiSuitePlus.
|ArchiCAD 20||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 19||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 18||23 November 2016|
|ArchiCAD 17||23 November 2016|
Updates and bugs fixing
ArchiSuitePlus for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, as soon as new new bugs arise. When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuitePlus Update.