ArchiCAD plug-in for two-dimensional drawings
ArchiSuite 16 doesn't contain ArchiRuler 2, its best features are now collected into the new ArchiTools.
It satisfies the requirement often faced by designers of completing and refining their 3D models with technical and descriptive elements.
These contain 2D tools that are not provided by ArchiCAD and a set of snaps located at geometrically significant points.
- cancel only the elements that are either completely inside or outside the area;
- cancel only the elements that intersect the area or cut and cancel everything inside or outside the area;
- cut and divide the elements inside the area and move them to another part of the drawing.
- The Alignment tool, which provides various methods for aligning elements on the Floor Plan.
- The Distribution tool, which provides additional functionality with respect to ArchiCAD's Multiply command.
- The Asymmetrical Scaling command, which lets you resize a selection with different scaling factors for the X and Y axes.
- The Insulation tool, which allows you to insert and control a fill pattern that runs along two or more parallel segments.
- The Fill for Composite Walls tool, which lets you stack a 2D object on top of one or more composite walls in order to enhance the graphic quality of the fill pattern.
- The Text on Polyline tool, which allows you to create text and position it along a polyline's path.
- The Fill Maximum Area tool, with which you can create a fill based on the largest possible bounding box surrounding a closed geometric shape on the Floor Plan.
- The Fill with Color/Material tool, which allows you to transform an image or add bicolor shading to geometric shapes defined on the Floor Plan.
- The Zigzag tool, which allows you to cut the elements you select by positioning a 2D object on the Floor Plan.
ArchiSuite System Requirements
The add-ons require the same configuration as your version of ArchiCAD.
Esempi ArchiRuler 2
ArchiSuite is provided with an hardware protection, the Cigraph Dongle, available on our on-line store together with ArchiSuite, with no additional shipping cost.
ArchiSuite download must be related to the ArchiCAD version and Operative System in use.
DEMO versions are available for test purposes.
DEMO versions are not provided with any protection system, but only with a few limitations on their tools capabilities.
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD 16
ArchiSuite DEMO - ArchiCAD 16
ArchiSuite FULL doesn't work on ArchiCAD STUDENT version. Some plug-ins included in ArchiSuite are available for students on myarchicad.com ArchiSuite Student version contains the following plug-ins: ArchiFacade, ArchiForma 2, ArchiPanel, ArchiQuant, ArchiTerra 3, ArchiStair 2, ArchiTools. Please visit our Educational web page.
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD Start Edition 2013
ArchiSuite DEMO - ArchiCAD Start Edition 2013
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD 15
ArchiSuite DEMO - ArchiCAD 15
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD Start Edition 2012
ArchiSuite DEMO - ArchiCAD Start Edition 2012
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD 14
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD Start Edition 2011
ArchiSuite FULL - ArchiCAD 13
Download User Guide and Software License
The chosen .pdf file must overwrite the one you can find in your Plug-in folder, the default manual is the English User Guide.
ArchiConverter is an ArchiCAD 10 plug-in enabling batches of ArchiCAD 6.5, 7.0 and 8.0 Project and Archive files to be converted to version 10 with one simple command.
It only works on ArchiCAD 10, that's why it's not included in the downloadable ArchiSuite packets. Please download ArchiConverter here.
ArchiCoverter FULL - ArchiCAD 10
Updates e bug-fix
Cigraph Plug-Ins for the current and the previous ArchiCAD version are constantly up to date, a soon as new new bugs arise.
When you launch ArchiSuite, it immediately advises you for new updates available for free download.
Remember to quit ArchiCAD, before installing any ArchiSuite Update.
If you need to download previous Cigraph Plug-Ins versions (for ArchiCAD from version 8.1 to 11), the ones protected by the Cigraph Dongle, or the ones protected with the old system based on the Registration ID, please contact Cigraph and write us about the ArchiCAD version and Operative System you're using.